9 Eylül 2011 Cuma

SSM - June 22, 2011 | Enjoying the Role | Little Angel tiffany minx bdsm

bdsm bdsm bdsm
Year: 2011
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Duration: 00:10:22 + 00:08:17 + 00:11:23 + 00:12:15 + 00:06:14

Description: Little Angel has established herself during the time that a successful and busy fetish model ... she's got a distinguished face ... perfect for both grimaces and moans ... and the rest of her is petite and violent ... a very feminine female ... she talks about enjoying the endorphins in a weighty scene ... that's what you call a bondage slut who lives for the rush ... one in a million and all mine for the afternoon ... I made profit plans ... in the first scene I rig her for a single-ankle suspension ... I blindfold, then Dom her as I rig her ... I take her up, press against a dildo in her pussy and leave her to hang ... She looked to such a degree fine hanging in there air ... I decided to keep her in that place ... we strip her of her clothes and boots, then I accoutre a two point, back bending, suspension ... ankles and wrists ... she hangs halt and bent as I cane her tummy, ass and legs ... I bestow her good strokes ... she should thank me for the endorphins ... she necessarily a break so I bring her down ... I take it to her teen bdsm feet with bands ... then the ass hole gets stuffed ... she struggles well bdsm sex being of the kind which I try to vibrate her pussy ... I pull her into the aspect again and allow her some well earned pleasure ... I tie her be circulated on top of a palette, then I prop her up ... she begs for the single tail. .. or not ... I use it anyway ... Do remember that Angel has a coffer word ... she plays the role deeply ... but she has a trusty word and uses it, and when she uses it, I check ... but she tries to manipulate me with begging and such ... pay it no heed ... this is a professional BDSM model and she knows she can end it all whenever she likes ... the interaction bdsm pain tube is deeper than apearances by anyone who truly enjoys the role ... and we took plenty of oportunities to stop in with her ... it's a must with anyone who slips into endorphin fueled sub-short time ... so, you can just sit back and enjoy, without worry, when I start plunging into her pussy like a jack hammer ... she cums through screams ... then I tie this sweet angel with her ass up ... I sate her full of milk ... about three quarters of a gallon ... she holds it in as I whip and flog her ... no response to the vibrator in such a manner I cram her pussy with a dildo again gay bdsm crucifixion ... she never loses a very little ... Little Angel really is very submissive and sexy as fuck ... I miss her allready ...

Video Quality: SiteRip | Video Format: MP4 | Video codec: H.264/AVC | Audio codec: AAC
Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, 1280 x 720 free extrem bdsm video, ~ 1500 kbps, 29.970 fps | Audio: MPEG-4 AAC LC, 44100 Hz, 16 kb / s tot, stereo (2 / 0)


bdsm bdsm bdsm

File weak glue: 521.7 MB bdsm futurama

bdsm bdsm bdsm