17 Ağustos 2011 Çarşamba

DUNGEONCORP Aug 14, 2011 - Darby Oriley bdsm slave training

bdsm slave violet wand wife
I remember finally meeting Darby at the old Bondcon event bdsm slavery stories that thumbs bdsm used to subsist in Las Vegas...she was the tops...as hot as they arrive and very ok with tight bondage...her body and beautiful confidence were one in a million but her love for strict captivity made her one in a hundred million...I shot her ~ persons times until she retired from modelling...and Im happy to judge that I still book her as a make up artist...she is quiet totally beautiful...a rare, red headed gem...Since she was from LA and I was up in the Bay region, she drove up and we decided to shoot a double...basically, pair shoots in one day...and what a great day it was...congruity her in some form of bondage for almost bdsm sluts 6 hours...we got through a couple outfits, including a black body suit and a doleful business suit before I strip herr down to be suspended...I take her up to my charge and cuff her into a spreader...then I clamp that excellent pussy...it's not often that Darby did such explicit operate...enjoy these special moments...

File Size: 418 MB
Resolution: 640 x 480
Length: 00:51:20
Format: MP4
Pics: included bdsm songs
Studio: Dungeoncorp


bdsm slave violet wand wife

File size: 418.8 MB

bdsm slave violet wand wife